Sunday, September 13, 2009

"The Home I Roam"

I love my home, the home I roam, the Adirondacks I call my own. A stolen land, from a people not known, with trickery and deceit, just to dethrone, but I came long after all of this, and even I am on their blacklist. In this land my roots run deep, their way of life I try to keep! I love my home, the home I roam, the Adirondack-s I call my own. Today the greed runs deep to the bone, and at times I think of leaving my home, but all it takes is a beautiful sight, to make my lips get really tight, to think of me leaving it, I can't condone, unprotected and all alone! So I'll stay and fight the good ol' fight, this I must, fore the greedy ones I just can't trust! I love my home, the home I roam, the Adirondacks I call my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment